Volunteers who are representing the organization, other than for tabling events, are required to sign a Confidentiality Agreement for the protection of CVA's members and supporters.
Colorado Voters for Animals Confidentiality Agreement
- I acknowledge and confirm that as a volunteer I may acquire information on the organization, its board and volunteers, and about certain matters that are of a confidential nature and that such information is the exclusive property of the organization and will remain in the strictest confidence.
- I affirm that the information referred to above could be used to the detriment of the organization and the volunteer activities and thereby undertake to treat as confidential all information, contracts or resources. I agree not to disclose the same to any third party either during the term I am volunteering for the organization or at any time thereafter unless required by law to do so.
- I agree that any knowledge of sensitive issues gained as a result of my position will remain in strictest confidence.
- I agree to exercise due care to ensure that any information I may give to others in the course of my duties as a volunteer or otherwise is information that is required to be given and is given to a party entitled to received such information.
- I agree I will not discuss the details of my volunteer work with any representatives of the media or publicize any of the confidential aspects of my work orally or by written work or any other medium of communication. I confirm that I have read the above statements and agree with them, and I will therefore adhere to all confidential requirements contained in this agreement or as may be otherwise directed to me in writing by my supervisor as a volunteer.
Please sign below by clicking "Add Signature" to acknowledge your have read and understand this Agreement. If you are signing on behalf of someone under 18 years of age, please place that person's name in the "comments" box followed by "a minor," for example "Jane Doe, a minor." By signing you are agreeing that you are relinquishing any legal rights and remedies that you or the volunteer on whose behalf you are signing may have against Colorado Voters for Animals and its directors, volunteers or agents.